Saturday, February 6, 2010
Thing 6
I found the Nings very interesting and informative. I really enjoyed checking out We Love ETSY which is a group(8,206 members) which promotes the selling of handmade items. I think this could be particularly relevant to me in the future if I decide to open my own shop on the internet. I used to do craft fairs but this opens up a whole other realm of possibilities that I knew nothing about! I paid particular attention to the photo and video section as the marketing aspect of your product would be important. This appeared to be great support group to members offering advice and encouragement. Some of the other arts groups(My Modern Metropolis and Visual Arts Forum)were also intriguing. I like looking at other artists work as it can be inspirational as well as motivational. Ok- I also went on the Tyra Show(Ning) which was just fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm very glad you found the ETSY Ning. I was hoping people would connect with their interests. Now imagine if we could connect our students to their interests....
ReplyDeleteI missed the We Love ETSY Ning - I will have yo check it out. Have you considered a Ning as a way to showcase student art?
ReplyDelete