Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Thing 12
As I looked over the list for Web 2.0 tools, I naturally gravitated toward Be Funky, Blabberize, Picnic, Pikistrips, Toondo and Wordle. Most of those sites were working with your photos and doing some "wild and crazy "things to them. Needless to say, it was entertaining and time flew by! PikiStrips, I thought took too long adding effects ..and in the end I wasn't so sure I wanted to go public with my creation. I think the students would have fun with Blabberize, I know I did! The talking Llama is a little out there.. Wordle, I have used before and really like. I like the idea of designing with text and the possibilities are endless. Definitely good for classroom use.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I can see your students playing with many of these applications. Adding specific tools that you would like for students to explore to your website might be something to consider.
ReplyDelete