Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Thing 9

                                                                                        I signed up for a Flickr account and downloaded some of my personal photos. The one on this blog is by Mark Miller from Morguefile. I think he took it at my house..it seriously looks like my backyard! I can see a project for the summer forming. I would like to organize  my personal as well as school related pics on this site. I was also intrigued by the idea of creating books on Snapfish. There is an option for sharing photos and getting feedback not just from family and friends but the public- not so sure about that. I really liked the free photo sites and I am excited to have other sources besides Google Images for my projects.

2 comments:

  1. Thing 9 and Thing 10 truly inspired me as well. I think I could get lost in the world of photography. If this is how your backyard looks - wow - how serene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah...getting people past Google images is a major goal for me with our 23 Things project. Glad to hear you are using a few of the tools with success.

    ReplyDelete