Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Thing 21


Twitter was an interesting and fun diversion. For me, it provided updates on what was going on in other people's lives in a more personal and often entertaining way. The 140 character limit added to the blog experience ...no rambling here. I liked the idea that you could reach out to a bunch of people in real time and still be going about your usual business. It does seem a little voyeuristic and that can be addicting as you follow what other people are doing who may have no connection to you, ie.I am following Martha Stewart. Do I really need to know she is at a christening in Tennessee this week-end?
Professionally, I am following artinfodotcom but I really don't like it in this venue maybe Google Reader?

2 comments:

  1. I was impressed with your twittering. You didn't mention it but I think it's important to note that you Twittered the picture for this post. That's more than a lot of people know how to do. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You wow me with what you write in your blogs. I had to Google artinfodotcom (Art Info Dot Com...The premier source for news about art and culture around the world on Twitter.).

    ReplyDelete