Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Thing 20

I can see where slide share could be of benefit and add to the teaching experience. I found I had to look through a lot of presentations to find what I was looking for. In the search engine if you are too specific, it grabs on to other words in the title and takes a turn in the wrong direction. Nevertheless, using self-portraits as my main theme, I began sifting through a variety of entries which ranged from someone's wedding album to various postings by individuals as well as class projects. I found a middle school entry which provided a number of examples of student work which could be of use when presenting a self-portrait unit to my own students.

2 comments:

  1. This would be great to show your class prior to beginning the self-portrait project. When searching did you put quotes around any of your words?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make a good point that slideshare has a limited number of presentations on various topics. Remember that you might want to post your students' work as a slideshare to give back to the community.

    ReplyDelete