Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

Reflection on Things


When 23 things began, I had no idea I would become totally immersed in the program. In fact, I remembered thinking it was a big undertaking and time commitment and maybe I would do some but probably not all of the offerings. I found I did enjoy the challenges put forward each week and was amazed at how much I was learning. Some of my favorites topics were; Photos and Mashups, Video and Voice Threads and Exploring the Web 2.0 tools. I think Twitter is a total experience and I am still tweeting! I liked the fact that new topics became available on a weekly basis rather than all at once....this made it more manageable. However, the amount of time I put into the program was far more than I had anticipated. This was by choice and my desire to comprehend and fully experience each opportunity. Even so, I want to go back and re-visit some of the areas more extensively. I realize now that I had no idea of the possibilities and potential Web 2.0 had for me professionally as well as personally. ...so thank you tech team for opening those doors!

2 comments:

  1. On behalf of the team, thank you for immersing yourself into the program. I'm all smiles when I think of what you have done with this project. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have amazed me at what you have shared in this project. You have ignited a deep desire for me as well as grown yourself.

    ReplyDelete