Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Thing Three
The first blog that caught my eye was how to prevent another Leonardo or how to kill creativity in schools. http://wanderingink.wordpress.com/2007/05/23/how-to-prevent-another-leonardo-da-vinci/Right Right up my alley, I found myself nodding in agreement and then thinking I know exactly what he is talking about. I thought the format with Italian sub-titles and the What-for facts followed by the verdict of murder was clever and to the point. Good Read... Duck Diaries- very cute-http://duckdiaries.edublogs.org/2006/04/20/2nd-graders-write-about-our-missing-duck/-Second graders- I can't believe they are talking about boyfriends and the mall! I am noticing that different blogs serve different purposes and the chance to connect with others and get feedback is really interesting, ie. the Hudson River plane crash .storyhttp://areallydifferentplace.org/node/1460.When I read "The Time is Now"http://bobsprankle.com/bitbybit_wordpress/?p=349/, I found the article interesting and the idea of tech being intrinsic rather than integral a legitimate observation. I have to admit I was more intrigued by the way this author set up his blog space- he had all sorts of interesting links and pics and video clips not to mention info about himself.The last article I read "Spies Like Us''-http://coolcatteacher.blogspot.com/2007/01/spies-like-us.htmlthe the possibilities as we go forward are unreal.....I could be on Youtube and not even realize it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You read quite an array of blogs. You mentioned the "How To Prevent Another Leonardo da Vinci" blog. That was fascinating to me as well. I found the format unusal and challenging to follow.
ReplyDelete