Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Interesting possibilities
I think it is the possibilities that make Web 2.0 both exciting and interesting to me. The global connection is amazing especially in terms of teaching, I have been using some of the formats(youtube-flicker) but I am loooking forward to learning about and using Twitter, LinkedIn ,etc. The connections apppear to be limitless and the types of data you can transfer and share goes beyond e-mail and atttachments which so far has been the only type of social interchange I have experienced.(oops-forgot about Moodle!) I am curious to see what's"out there" but have some reservations about how much time per day I will be staring at my computer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You can spend as much or as little time as you want. Some people try to carve out 20 minutes each day to spend on "Things." Others are weekend warriors, doing it all on Saturday/Sunday. The key in my mind is to have fun with it. If you are having fun, you won't feel like you are spending time "staring" at the computer.
ReplyDeleteI think you will find that many of the Things are quite engaging and fun!
ReplyDelete